Job ID: 19346
Senior Business Risk Manager, Business Banking Management Oversight – Focus areas: Incident Management, First Response Team and Projects.
Are you a highly independent, top performer with high integrity and looking for new challenges? Then we have the perfect role for you! We are looking for a Senior Business Risk Manager to embrace our prioritized problems, work with cross Nordic Tech-, AML- (or any other required) team and solve the problem. This is an opportunity for you to grow and work with some of the most important and interesting parts of the bank, as well as one of the best teams in the bank.
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Risk Management and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Business Banking Management Oversight provides risk management support to all Business Banking units in all countries. As the Senior Business Risk Manager, you will play an integral role in providing the expertise necessary for Business Banking to manage its non-financial risks and associated risk, and compliance processes.
In practise, this means that you need to:
- Take the lead and support regulatory implementations, development and improvements of risk related processed in all areas of Business Banking
- Have expert knowledge and a detailed understanding of how to improve the processes across Business Banking
- Represent Business Baking in forums on specific change related matters
- Support Business Banking in enhancing the risk and compliance culture
- Be the main driver of closing related 2 LoD and 3 LoD issues
- Report to the head of BB Management Oversight
Primary location for this role is any of the Nordic capitals.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a very high feeling of ownership and never leave anything until it is fully delivered
- Have experience in interacting with senior stakeholders
- Have excellent collaboration skills, showing respect and trust
- Are highly organized, productive and have a pragmatic approach
- Use your excellent communication skills to share knowledge and experience
Your experience and background:
- Minimum 5 years of experience of AML, project management and/or Business Development
- Experience working with regulations
- Master´s or Bachelor´s degree
- English spoken (Professional level) and English written (Professional level)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 29/09/2023.
For more information, you’re welcome to contact Richard Gabler at +46 722520756 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
For candidates in Sweden only - For union information, please contact email@example.com or SACONordea@nordea.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.