Job ID: 19501
#Payments #Changingenvironment #Transformationjourney
Would you like to work with the shaping of the future payment landscape in Nordea? We are now looking for Senior Business Developers, in the role of Product Owners, to join our Transaction Data & Analytics team in Transaction Banking Product Management on the exciting journey of transforming the Payments Data landscape to ensure regulations, industry standards and customer needs are met.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Data Change team. We add value by developing and maintaining our payment data and product offering. A large part of our responsibility is to deliver on the target to replace old legacy solutions with a more modern capabilities to ensure Nordea is compliant with regulations and standards and can offer relevant payment solutions for customers in all segments in the future. As a Product Owner, you play a key role in our agile setup.
What you’ll be doing:
- Co-ordinate and drive, analysis of requirements for all aspects of payment processing
- Work in an agile development setup based on the Scaled Agile Framework
- Working closely with IT, testers, Product Owners and other roles within the project as well as with stakeholders across the bank
- Influence the direction of the product offering and supporting the future strategic direction for Payments in Nordea
You’ll join a Nordic team of professionals passionate about payments. The role is based in Helsinki, Stockholm or Gdańsk.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table
- Are eager to grow and develop your skillset as Product Owner and Payments Data Domain.
- Take ownership to deliver even when there are challenges being met
- Have positive can-do attitude
- Have energy and passion for delivering with good quality to create good customer solutions
- Enjoy working in a cross country setup with stakeholders and team members spread out across several countries
Your experience and background:
- Analytical skills and ability to document results
- Experience in payments, banking and the financial sector
- Knowledgeable in agile development methods
- Strong presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Good communication skills – easy to express complex topics
- Experience and an interest in working with Data an advantage
- Fluent in English (professional level)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 30/09/2023. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Alistair Joy, email@example.com or tel. +45 30 52 66 39.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
Only for candidates in Sweden - for union information, please contact Finansförbundet at firstname.lastname@example.org or SACO at SacoNordea@nordea.com.
Only for candidates in Poland - Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/nordea-privacy-policy-for-applicants.pdf.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.