Job ID: 19503
We are looking for a Management Support Officer to provide timely and efficient management, and administrative support to the Acting Head of Operations, Paweł Jemioł.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for a role that will make use of your great organizational skills, help you further strengthen your Nordea and overall business acumen, and get challenged with a variety of tasks and professional stretch that this role can offer.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers.
About this opportunity
Welcome to Operations. We are an essential part of the end-to-end value chain, responsible for running all of Nordea’s customer related operations and thereby supporting the Business Areas in delivering products and services to our customers. We continuously strive to improve our services to increase efficiency, improve quality, shorten delivery time and by doing so, also contributing to improving the customer experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing a wide range of administrative support to senior management, from booking travel and accommodation, through calendar management to organizing, scheduling and coordinating internal meetings and events, as needed
- Delivering quality presentation and communication material to external and internal stakeholders making sure that the message is understood
- Proactively following-up on management meetings and driving items dealt with to ensure action/implementation
- Having a high degree of interaction and cooperation with many stakeholders on various levels of the organisation, acting as a liaison to Operations
The role will report to the Acting Head of Operations, Paweł Jemioł and can be based in Gdansk, Gdynia, Lodz, or Helsinki.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Possess superior organizational skills, have a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Are self-driven and highly proactive, with the ability to zoom out and see the bigger picture
- Stay calm and collected, even when the day gets hectic. You thrive on task variety and having a busy agenda, not much can throw you off your mark
- Are an exceptionally proactive and structured person with the ability to plan, execute and follow-up on defined tasks/requests for several items in parallel
- Have a strong drive and the ability to see what needs to be done with a solution-oriented mind-set
- Have strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, are able to navigate and collaborate across the value chain of Nordea
- Enjoy working in an evolving/changing environment, have problem-solving skills and a strong “can-do” attitude with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with all stakeholders, and a strong sense of confidentiality, integrity and discretion
Your experience and background:
- Background in an administration related role, or desire to move in that direction supported by relevant experience
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken, ‘people person’ with ability to connect
- Good grasp of standard Office tools, data presentation/visualization
- A background from banking/Nordea and therefore a deep in-sight into the value drivers and business model of banking, as well as some financial insight will be seen as an advantage
- A business-minded and result-oriented background, displaying high intellectual capacity and a high level of ambition who sees opportunities, even in complex and challenging situations
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/10/2023.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
For candidates in Poland only - Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/nordea-privacy-policy-for-applicants.pdf.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.