Your role would include administrative tasks, like making food orders & planning kitchen schedules and of course you would be spending a lot of time in the kitchen, preparing delicious food.
We ale looking for the following:
- Great cooking skills
- Following recipes as per Finnish and International standards.
- Special attention to details in cooking with dietary requirements.
- Knowledge on kitchen hygiene
- Culinary school Education in a plus
- Relevant previous work experience
- Good English skills, so that you can communicate with your colleagues fluently
Positive attitude & Excellent cooperation skills, we want that it's also nice to work with you
- Flexible in working different shifts (morning, evening)
The location of the resort is in the middle of lovely nature, and here you also have time to enjoy nature and try different activities that you might never get to try otherwise. A great team and modern kitchen tools in kitchen will make your time here great. We are also able to offer you a competitive salary.
It is possible to rent an apartment through us, so it is easy to join us where ever you are coming from. In terms of employment, we follow the collective agreement of the tourism and restaurant industry. The salary is according to the agreement, depending a little on the applicant's previous experience and education.