At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Application Security Specialist is a new global role within our Cybersecurity team. Konecranes is trusted every day to lift, handle and move what the world needs. Our goal is that customers choose Konecranes as the cybersecure option for safe and secure material handling solutions – and at the same time ensure that Konecranes itself is resilient and protected against the digital threats.
Your key responsibilities:
- Advise and support application teams in implementing security into all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Support software development teams in threat modelling and testing
- Explain common security flaws and ways to address them
- Organize Application Security clinics to support and train development teams
- Provide advisory in major technology projects (if needed)
- Write technical guidelines
Your goal is to help Konecranes to protect its business applications by imlementing secure software development lifecycle practices, providing training and advisory to software development teams, and building secure design patterns and reference architectures.
The role is based in any of our main locations in EU countries, but it goes without saying that the remote & hybrid working is a part of our modern ways of working.
Why join us?
As an Application Security Specialist at Konecranes, you are truly able impact and initiate security related principles and practices – and take us forward in our journey. With us you will be able to work with tangible and world leading products and services.
We offer our employees a flexible work environment tailored to their life situation as well as performance-based incentives, comprehensive occupational healthcare and insurance, and the opportunity to take part in the employee stock ownership program.We believe in curiosity and passion for learning – which means that you will also get continuous learning and development opportunities at Konecranes.
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have:
- Experience with Secure Software Development Lifecycle, OWASP Top-10, Application Security Verification Standards (ASVS) and Threat and Vulnerability Assessments.
- Knowledge of cloud solutions (AWS, Azure or GCP) and agile methodologies will further contribute to your success in this role.
- As a person, you are energetic, forward-thinking, and have the ability to carry out tasks and projects to their completion.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
If you feel curious to know more, please submit your application by 10.10.2023, at latest via Apply -link below. We appreciate early applications, as we will start screening applicants and invite them to interview already during the application period.
Have questions? Please contact the recruiting manager, Basit Syed, Head of Product Security on 3th of October 10-12 AM EET, +358 50 480 4744 or Kristiina Vink, Global Talent Acquisition Coordinator via kristiina.vink[at]konecranes.com.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.